Lifelong, transformative change that fights the onset of chronic disease is the ultimate return on investment. It’s what every health improvement program aims to achieve.
What makes HBG particularly effective though, is how employers are aligned with the health improvement program that makes the most sense for their needs. It’s a true best-of-breed solution that targets your employees’ long-term needs as revealed by their health risk assessment. HBG health improvement programs inform, engage and continuously reward employees through programs that include:
Comprehensive health management assessments including:
- - Nutrition and weight management
- - Smoking cessation
- - Fitness and exercise counseling
- - Stress management
- - Management of chronic conditions including cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, back pain, pre- and post-natal care and menopause
- Long-term behavior modification programs for weight loss, nutrition, exercise and tobacco cessation
- Discounted gym memberships
- Annual on-site biometric testing
- Health enhancement educational materials for employers and employees, including support materials for personalized wellness challenges and activities
- Unique health and fitness motivational gift items designed to keep employees engaged and focused on long-term wellness.
- Confidential health status report for each employee, incorporating both the health risk assessment and biometric scoring
- Comprehensive personal scoring of employer and employee utilization, contact, engagement and program completion
- Annual report that tracks year-to-year change in a company's health status over its first three years